Lawn Fertilizing & Weed Control – Minneapolis, MN
Every Minneapolis and suburban lawn needs fertilizing and weed control to look its best and maintain a lush, thick turf. The exact needs depend on grass type, soil type, and many other factors. Only a lawn expert can properly advise you on the best combination of fertilization and weed control for your particular lawn. At Anderson Lawn, our 30+ years of experience in maintaining Minnesota laws means that we’ve worked with every combination of conditions and know exactly how to treat your lawn for the best results. Some of the services we suggest may include:
- Early Spring Pre-emergent Weed Control and Fertilization – By catching weeds before they even sprout and applying the ideal fertilizer in early spring, your lawn gets a great start from the beginning of the growing season.
- Mid Spring Weed Control and Fertilization – This additional treatment controls late-sprouting weeds and gives the lawn a second boost to promote lush growth.
- Summer Turf Building and Weed Control – In the summer, grass reaches its peak growth rate. So do weeds. This treatment supports that lawn growth in the heat of summer and knocks out broadleaf weeds.
- Early Fall Weed Control and Fertilization – Your lawn is still actively growing in early fall, and summer ripening weed seeds have a chance to take hold. This treatment adds nutrients to your lawn and knocks out late-sprouting weeds.
- Late Fall Nitrogen Boost Fertilization – Winter is rapidly approaching. This fertilization promotes healthy late growth before the lawn goes dormant, preparing your lawn for its final mowing and winter dormancy.
A Customized Solution for Your Minneapolis Lawn
Not every lawn requires five fertilizer and weed control applications. In addition, each lawn type and soil type needs a different application rate and fertilizer mix. Only a professional lawn care company has the experience to select the perfect program for your lawn. Anderson Lawn has that experience and expertise. You can rely on us to choose an ideal program that will provide you with a healthy, luxurious, and beautiful lawn.
Environmentally and Safety Conscious Lawn Treatment
In Minnesota, state law prohibits the use of fertilizers that contain Phosphorus. This is prevents water that runs off laws from causing algae blooms in our many lakes and ponds. In addition, lakeshore homes need special consideration in fertilizing and weed control to avoid damaging lake plants and aquatic animals. Anderson Lawn uses only approved, environmentally safe products for all lawn treatments. We treat the environment with the deep respect it deserves. The safety of your family and pets is also an important consideration when treating your lawn. All products we use are safe for residential lawns and for your pets and family.
Anderson Lawn – Minneapolis Lawn Treatment Experts
Your lawn is unique. No “one-size-fits-all” fertilization and weed control regimen is suitable for every lawn. Rely on Anderson Lawn to create a customized plan for your particular lawn. We’ll never suggest unnecessary treatments, use any harmful products, or lock you into a risky “spray-and-go” contract. We build long-term relationships with our customers in a partnership that assures you of the beautiful lawn you want and deserve. Call us now for a free, no-obligation lawn evaluation, and let us create a customized plan for your lawn’s total maintenance.