Aerating, Sodding & Lawn Repair Services – Minneapolis, MN
Aside from our regular lawn services, Anderson Lawn also offers a complete range of other lawn services. As a complete lawn service company, we’re equipped to perform all the services you need to keep your lawn rich and healthy. Our crews are specially trained to handle any service your lawn needs, and we have the professional-quality equipment needed to do the job correctly and efficiently. Some of the other services we offer include:
- Lawn De-thatching and Power Raking – Thatch is the accumulation of living and dead grass stems and roots at the base of your lawn. Every lawn produces thatch, and needs the right amount of it for strength and flexibility. Too much thatch, though, can choke your lawn and should be removed. Our power-raking equipment makes short work of too-deep thatch, and restores proper lawn health and vigor. Every lawn needs de-thatching at varying intervals.
- Lawn Aerating – Soil compaction is a real problem for many Minnesota lawns. Overly compacted soil interferes with the movement of water, nutrients, and oxygen into the soil. Soils heavy in clay are especially troublesome. Proper lawn aeration, done with professional equipment, is a must for healthy lawns. The frequency of aeration depends on many factors. Do-it-yourself lawn aeration is not effective and may even make the problem worse. Our equipment does the job properly and results in major improvements in your lawn’s health. Our lawn experts can advise you about the need for aeration.
- Sodding – Whether you need sod installed in a small area or want to create an entire lawn, Anderson Lawn can do the job in the most professional way possible. From selecting the appropriate turf grass for your landscape to installing it using the best practices, rely on Anderson Lawn for all sodding jobs.
- Over-Seeding and Lawn Repair – When your lawn develops thin or brown patches or is damaged, the solution is often a careful over-seeding of the damaged area. While this seems simple, matching grass types with your existing lawn and choosing special seed mixes for areas subject to salt damage or shady locations requires expertise. Our lawn experts can choose the correct seed combinations to fix lawn damage and make the repair blend seamlessly into your healthy lawn.
- Rough-Cut Mowing – For our customers with large properties, we offer rough-cut mowing for areas on the property not planted in traditional lawns. Controlling the growth of coarse plants by rough-cut mowing adds beauty to your property and controls this growth. We also rough-cut mow other overgrown areas.
- Lawn Pest Control – From time to time, lawns can become infested with destructive insects. These can damage your lawn very quickly. We can treat your lawn with environmentally sound and approved methods to wipe out any infestation.
All of these special services require expertise and the proper equipment. At Anderson Lawn, we have the right equipment and over 30 years of experience in Minneapolis and suburban lawn care. You can rely on Anderson Lawn for every lawn maintenance need.
Anderson Lawn – The Minneapolis Complete Lawn Service Company
Whatever your lawn needs, Anderson Lawn is ready to handle the job professionally and economically. We have the professional quality equipment needed for all lawn maintenance jobs, along with trained professional lawn technicians, trained to do the job correctly the first time. Since 1981, we’ve handled lawn maintenance for hundreds of satisfied customers, most of whom have become regular Anderson Lawn customers. Call us today for a consultation on your lawn service needs. We’ll be happy to make an appointment for a lawn evaluation and to discuss your lawn with you.