How To Choose a Lawn Service Company in the Twin Cities
Hiring a reliable contractor to keep your lawn and other landscaping looking its best on a regular schedule is an important decision for Minnesota homeowners. Make the right choice and you can relax and enjoy the beautifully groomed outdoor areas at your home or commercial property. Make the wrong choice though, and important maintenance tasks, such as mowing, weed control, fertilization and yard cleanups, may be neglected or poorly done. You may also end up paying for services you don’t actually need. Here are some important questions to ask any lawn service company you’re considering:
- Are you licensed and insured? – Any lawn mowing, snow plowing or landscaping company you hire should be properly licensed. Insurance is important, too. Your contractor should carry liability insurance to protect you if they somehow damage your property. Workman’s Compensation insurance is also crucial to protect you if a workman is injured while working at your home. Our trusted company meets these requirements.
- How long have you been in business? – In these troubled economic times, new lawn care companies are often started as a way to provide income for people who are out of a job. Often, as soon as the owner finds a new job, the business closes and you have to look for someone else. Experience, too, is important. A business that has been around for decades has earned that longevity by having the expertise and long-lasting relationships with satisfied customers. We’ve been caring for properties since 1981.
- Exactly what services are included for your quoted price? – Your lawn services company should describe all of the tasks they will complete at each visit for the scheduled lawn care or snow removal plan you choose. As a leading contractor in lawn maintenance and snow plowing in the Twin Cities, all of our work is always done properly and as specified.
- What additional services do you suggest, and how much will these cost? – A trustworthy lawn care and snow clearing company will carefully explain why you may need aeration, weed control, dethatching or fertilization, and provide an accurate price quote. We will never use deceptive, high-pressure tactics to sell you anything that you don’t need.
- If you provide snowplowing services, when will you come? – If you opt for a seasonal snow removal package, you need to know how much snow has to fall before the contractor does the plowing and clearing. Ask, too, whether they will come more than once during long storms and whether they will remove the pile at the end of the driveway left by municipal snowplows.
- Have a look at the company’s equipment, too. – How well a company maintains their equipment is a good measure of how carefully they will maintain your property. Rusty old equipment is a clue you shouldn’t ignore. All equipment used by our top-rated lawn maintenance workers is up-to-date and meticulously maintained.
Count on our professional lawn mowing, fertilization, weed control and cleanup in the Northwest of the Twin Cities, including Brooklyn Center, Crystal, Columbia Heights, Plymouth, Anoka, Maple Grove, Champlin and Coon Rapids. Our service area covers all the cities near Lake Minnetonka, including Minnetrista, Excelsior, Orono and Wayzata. We also serve residential and commercial properties in St. Louis Park, Bloomington, Edina, Richfield, Eden Prairie, Shakopee and Chanhassen.
Trusted Lawn Care, Snow Removal and Landscaping in Minneapolis
Everyone at our company takes great pride in maintaining the highest possible standards of every job for every customer. Unlike some companies, we strive to develop long-term relationships with our clients and take the time to learn exactly what they prefer for their outdoor spaces. We rely primarily on word-of-mouth recommendations to build our business. We always provide accurate, complete information and help each customer understand how we help to keep their yards and properties looking their best. Our number one priority is your complete satisfaction.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation evaluation of your lawn care and snow removal needs and a money-saving bid. We’ll be happy to visit you at your location and provide all the information you need to choose the right mowing, weed control, fertilization and cleanup for your particular needs. If you hire us, our courteous, professional crews will always provide prompt, regular and complete service at a schedule that is convenient for you.